The friendship bracelets are all the go at schools. Next time you go to pick your kids up, take a look around at kids wrists and I’m sure you will see there are many being worn. My kids have come home wearing them too and talking about them and they are not just for girls. They are a great way to encourage mateship and are an inexpensive way of giving. It’s more about the thought than the gift and that’s why I love the friendship bracelets.
What is also great about the friendship bracelets is that they are colorful and easy to make and are fashionable.You can make them in different colors so each child can feel comfortable with the colors they are wearing.
This particular friendship bracelet kit has been well rated. You can read the my friendship bracelet maker kit reviews here. It’s got a pretty high star rating and you also get a price comparison.
It’s more than just another toy or worthless gift idea. These are the reasons why it’s worth getting.
- You can make a variety of colors to suit either boys or girls
- It makes a great gift idea that gives back
- It is a fun activity for kids – especially on a rainy day
- It requires motor skills which is great for any age
- It is inexpensive to buy
- You don’t have to worry about using pins, tape or nails. The My Friendship Bracelet Maker Kit makes it manageable.
- You can get my friendship bracelet refills here
- You can vary the design. Check out some other cool friendship bracelet maker designs to use here.
How To Use The My Friendship Bracelet Kit
If you are not sure what to do after getting your friendship bracelet kit then you can get an idea by following this youtube video below. It is really pretty easy once you see. This video also gives you a good idea of the complexity so you can gauge if you think your child can handle it given their age and ability. Keep in mind that even if they find it a little difficult, it is great to develop their motor skills and gives them a sense of achievement.
So if you want to take the guess work out designing the friendship bracelet then this kit is inexpensive and makes it easy. You can also check out some more My Friendship Bracelet Kit accessories on this site.
If you are after some other fun and novel ways to put a smile in your child’s day then check out these from one of my daughter’s other posts.
Jamie’s Mum signing off until the next exciting bit of fashion for kids news.